Friday, October 17, 2008

Back for the day

Hey! So we were able to come back into town a lot quicker this time. Today we have a plan. Chris has contacted a group call TASO (The Aids Support Organization) and we are hoping to contact them today and see if we can start volunteering at the very least once a week. We need to do something with all of our excess time and just so we can feel as if we are doing the work that we know we are called to do here. So today for me is exciting and awesome, we are hoping to get into contact with TASO, send out some emails, and hopefully have a nice big lunch. Also it is our fist time that we are in Masaka by ourselves which will be interesting. Anyway thanks for all of the support and prayers we both know for a fact that they are working as things are starting to improve here. I miss all of you and hopefully can get some pictures and video up so that everyone can have a better sense of what we are doing. I know I have to first post videos on YouTube I think before I can post them on the blog, so hopefully I can get all of that taken care of today. Peace!

-Tim

No comments: