Friday, October 10, 2008

Naruzarri Parish

So much has happened since we have arrived in Africa and I don't really know where to begin. The first night and day at the parish was extremely difficult for me, it was really hard to adjust and to know I would be spending 2 months there. Things are getting better though. Today we got to attend Mass with the secondary school children which is the High School kids, and it was really awesome. The choir was fantastic and it was just good to be at mass, which is something familiar even if it is in another language. I know we are both still trying to adjust but I feel that we are slowly coming around. I'm going to post some videos, hopefully they work and we can give you a better idea of how we are doing.

2 comments:

Jess said...

It was great to see your pixelated face even if it was for 2.5 seconds! I am praying for you guys daily. Miss you!

katie wells said...

Bring on the video clip! We want to see what you are doing! Chris-just wanted to let you know that your neice or nephew is now 8 weeks old. Keep making us proud! We love you and are praying for you every day!
Katie & Michael